On Aug. 4, Lender of The usa introduced a new credit rating card for its industrial clients. The Lender of The united states Executive Explorer card is created for recurrent enterprise vacationers, with assertion credits for journey perks, enhanced coverage protection, and extra. Whilst the card doesn’t supply rewards like points, its gains can much outweigh the yearly charge.
- Financial institution of The usa has introduced a new credit score card for corporate and business shoppers whose staff members do a good deal of business enterprise journey.
- The card has no benefits software but provides hundreds of dollars in once-a-year travel credits, insurance policies protections, and additional.
- On the web apps are not yet accessible, so people who are intrigued need to get in touch with the issuer immediately.
What the New Executive Explorer Card Offers
With this new small business credit score card, Lender of The usa is focusing on corporations whose executives who shell out a ton of time touring. The card has no sign-up reward or ongoing rewards software but features the adhering to advantages:
- Up to $600 every year in statement credits for lounge entry expenses at Alaska Lounge, American Airlines Admirals Club, Delta Sky Club, and United Club places.
- Up to a $100 credit history every four a long time towards an application fee for TSA PreCheck, International Entry, Nexus, or Registered Traveler.
- Several journey protections such as travel accident coverage, dropped luggage insurance plan, baggage delay insurance, trip-share safety, cell phone security, rental car or truck insurance, emergency evacuation and transportation, and much more.
Cardholders are also qualified for Rewards On Us, a application that features rebates and perks on dining at pick out eating places, no cost museum access on choose dates monthly, and more.
The card rates a $375 once-a-year price, which cardholders can very easily make up for with just a person of the card’s perks.
Who Should Get This Card?
Organizations could possibly think about generating this card available to executives and other personnel who vacation on a regular basis for operate and spend a ton of time in airport lounges. Even so, only four lounge networks are suitable, and they are airline-particular, which suggests you may possibly will need to be flying with that airline or a person of its associates to gain obtain.
But other cards, such as The Platinum Card from American Categorical and the Chase Sapphire Reserve, that offer you a wider collection of lounges are consumer credit score playing cards and not available for professional purchasers.
On Financial institution of America’s website, the credit card’s site isn’t going to presently show an possibility to apply on the web. So if you happen to be interested in the card, you’ll will need to make contact with Bank of America specifically.