Shirdi, best known as the 19th century residence to popular Expert Shirdi Sai Baba, is a major pilgrimage centre in western India. It is also recognized as the Land of Sai. The well known temple of Lord Shani is positioned in a holy location named Shani Shingnapur near Shirdi. On Saturdays, this position is visited by hundreds of folks praying for the favour of Lord Shaneshwara. Shirdi is situated about 296 kilometers from Mumbai and is a religious attraction spot for devotees all around India. Shirdi can be accessed from Aurangabad, Pune, Nasik, Surat and Mumbai.
The 3 Star hotels in Shirdi present accommodations at sensible price ranges. Some of the leading-position Shirdi inns are offered below.
This lodge features a mix of spirituality and royalty. It is situated near to the Samdhi temple. There are 2 suites, 3 deluxe suites and 70 spacious outstanding rooms with double/twin and interconnecting visitor room to satisfy all the comforts requested by the company. The suites supply a breath using perspective of the city. The lodge has a strictly vegetarian menu, combining the delicacies North India, South India, Gujarat and popular Chinese. Some of the amenities obtainable in the premises are
• Each area equipped with CCTV, mini-refrigerators, STD/ISD facilities
• Specially crafted rooms for the physically challenged
• Vacation desk
• Risk-free deposit lockers
• Swimming pool
• Free shuttle provider to the temple
• Ayurvedic Therapy Centre that offers a selection of therapeutic cure and restores the energy in the unique
• ‘Naivedya’, a 24-hour coffee store and ‘Vivivdhata’, a curio store.
• Yatra journey desk
• Manoranjan, a video games area with library
• Rajbhog, a multi-cuisine vegetarian cafe.
The resort gives the devotees a correct perception of peace and serenity.
Resort Sai Sahavas
This 3 star resort is situated at a convenient 3 minutes strolling length from the Shri Sai Baba Temple, providing the devotees an simple accessibility to the temple. The Aurangabad airport is 130 km and the Nasik railway station is 90 km absent from the lodge. A multi-cuisine cafe, Siddhi, is connected to the lodge, managing the guests with irresistible delights. It serves Indian, Chinese and community delicacies. The resort has 46 rooms furnished elegantly and are classified as Government, Deluxe rooms and Suites. Some of the amenities and services obtainable are
• Working incredibly hot and chilly h2o
• Cable tv
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Bunker beds
• Back again-up generator
• Online accessibility
• Meditation and prayer corridor
• Free drivers lodging
• Vacation desk